The explosion of smartphones!
Over the last few years, lenses integrated into smartphones have evolved in terms of optical quality and performance, offering higher resolutions as well as increased performance in low light.
Pixter has therefore marketed its own smartphone lenses, thus offering a varied range of new optics.
Smartphone lenses help capture higher-quality images by adding features like macro, wide-angle, telephoto, and fish-eye.
These lenses attach to your smartphone camera using a clip or special cover, and are very easy to use.
They can allow you to take more creative photos, capture finer details, and achieve depth-of-field effects that aren't possible with your smartphone's basic camera. Please note that the Pro-2 Pixter range offers a focal range from 8mm to 60mm!
Smartphone lenses are also very practical for traveling, hiking and family outings, as they allow you to take quality photos without having to carry a bulky camera.
Why use a smartphone instead of a DSLR?
Here, in a few lines, are the main advantages of using a smartphone to take your photos!
- Smartphones are very convenient because they are always at hand, so you don't need to carry an extra camera with you. In addition, the Pro-2 range lenses can be carried in a small case or can fit in a pocket.
- Smartphones are much smaller and lighter than DSLRs, so they are easier to handle and use, especially in confined spaces.
- Pixter lenses are easy to use, you just have to screw the lens onto your case or onto your clip.
- Smartphones make it easy to share photos on social media or store them on the cloud, which is convenient for saving and sharing your photos.
- Smartphone lenses are generally less expensive than DSLRs, so they are more accessible for people looking to get started in photography or simply boost their optical performance.
Create from A to Z with your smartphone!
Another advantage: once your photos have been taken with your smartphone, you can directly import them to your favorite applications.
For example, if you want to edit your photo, you can upload it to Lightroom Mobile (free app) and add the preset of your choice.
The presets are very useful for speeding up editing. This will also help you if you don't have the basics in editing because Pixter offers its Pack of 10 presets for each environment. For example, you will find a special “Urban” preset, a special “Portrait” preset, a “Drone” preset or even a “Winter” preset...
Train yourself to be a smartphone photography pro.
As always, Pixter offers its services to amateurs and professionals alike. This is why they created 100% smartphone online photo training. Produced by a professional photographer, it is aimed at amateurs but also more experienced photographers. You will find more than 2 hours of training separated into 3 parts:
- A theoretical part where you will learn the basics of photography such as different lighting, the RAW format and the different existing sensors.
- An immersive practical part in the streets of Paris. Perfect for discovering different shooting angles, tips from a professional photographer and the right lenses for each situation.
- A part specially designed for post-production. Photo editing is sometimes necessary to give even more value to your photo. You will learn everything you need to know about editing a photo.
- A bonus video that you will have the pleasure of discovering…